MidNite Solar Classic 250 MPPT Charge Controller
MidNite Solar's Classic line of charge controllers offers MPPT technology along with Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. All Classic models also come with MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed.
We were lucky enough to be able to test one of the first beta units back in 2011 and it is still performing well, eight years later. We have used them in almost all of our off-grid installations. We have found these charge controllers to be one of the most exceptional in the RE industry. Another perk, great tech support and a MidNite Solar forum to help answer any questions you might have.
- 250 operating voltage
- Max current out: 63 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
- To ensure proper start up and MPPT operation, the minimum initial PV input voltage should be at least 30% higher than the highest expected battery voltage.
- Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature Sensor (MNBTS) and printed Manual.