Victron Energy Phoenix 12 Volt 800VA Inverter
- 12 Volt / 800VA (650 Watts Continuous Power/1500 Watts (Peak Power).
- Proven Reliability. The Phoenix 12/800 is short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
- High start up power
- Eco Mode. When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
- Remote On/Off. A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
- VE.Direct Communication port. The VE.Direct port can be connected to a computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed), or an Apple/Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed). It's fully configurable so you can monitor and make changes to your system anytime, anywhere.