- Lithium Batteries
- Discover Lithium Batteries
- Discover AES Lithium (LiFePo4) Battery 24 Volt 2.8kWh
Discover AES Lithium (LiFePo4) Battery 24 Volt 2.8kWh
The 44-24-2800 Discover AES batteries are an excellent choice for applications needing deep cycling on a daily basis as needed for off grid, self consumption, peak load shaving, and other similar systems. They use the commonly preferred LiFePO4 chemistry for stationary energy storage, are thermally stable and have high cycle life compared to many other Li-ION technologies.
AES batteries have a built in Battery Management System (BMS) that keeps the individual cells balanced and within the correct parameters for longest life. If operating parameters are exceeded for over 2 minutes the battery will shut down. The BMS monitors voltage, battery voltage, battery current, battery temperature, and battery state of charge.
The external communication connection will work directly with specific network systems, reporting to the system as a battery monitor device. This connection can also be used with Discover LYNK© monitor and communication box. Edge cards (daughter boards) can be added to the LYNK to enable communications to specific inverter brands, including Victron Energy.
- 24 Volt
- Safe and robust Li chemistry type, strong steel case
- Can be used as a lead acid battery replacement with 24 volt nominal inverters and solar chargers
- High rate charge/discharge rated, and very high round trip efficiency
- Complete monitoring of all battery parameters is available
- Up to 10 AES batteries can be installed in parallel to increase storage capacity